Designed to support and maintain the body’s natural collagen production levels, aid skin hydration, and ensure strong hair and nails, in addition to healthy joints and bones.
- Hydrolysed marine collagen with vitamin C for skin, hair, nails, tendons and ligaments. Each dose contains 5000 mg Type I collagen and 80 mg vitamin C.
- Our BDF Naturlagen collagen powder is clinically tested by Dermatest. This protein powder is produced under the sustainable fishing certificate MSC-C-58716.
- Marine collagen is mostly type I collagen, which is the most abundant collagen in bones, tendons, ligaments and connective tissues. Type I collagen makes up 85% of the skin.
- Marine collagen peptides are very easy to digest, absorb and distribute throughout the body. Hydrolysed marine collagen shows superior bioavailability to collagen of bovine or porcine origin.
Hydrolyzed Marine Collagen (Fish), vitamin C (sodium ascorbate).
Allergen: contains fish.
Add 2 level scoops (5,1 g) into your favorite drink or meal and mix thoroughly until dissolved. Store in cool, dry place and protected from sunlight and moisture.
Daily Dose: 5,1 g - Contains 60 doses.
Clinical-Dermatological Application Study
The clinical-dermatological application study was carried out in healthy women aged between 40 – 65 years who used our marine collagen (BDF Naturlagen™) with daily oral intake (5 g) over a period of 12 weeks.
The results of examination for dermal tolerability including a determination of skin moisture and individual wrinkle depth, showed from the clinical-dermatological point of view:
- improvement of the individual wrinkle depth by 23,57 % after 12 weeks
- improvement of the skin moisture by 74,53 % after six weeks and by 115,90 % after 12 weeks
- the product was tolerated excellently